Our thoughts on Thrive! I want to start with …this is not at advertisement. I had heard a lot about Thrive market and wanted to see for myself if it was all it is cracked up to be. So here is our unfiltered review. We have been using Thrive for about 3 months and identified what we love about the brand and what is needing improvement.
- We love that they ship to our rural home, a rare treat with food services here.
- We love that they take care of the bulk groceries that take up space in the cart, car, and trip from trunk to counter. Leaving space for produce and perishable items that need to be bought often and in person.
- We enjoy the ease of shopping online with full details listed accessibly and categorized by diet or ingredient. You can easily filter searches by ‘gluten free’ or ‘keto’ which makes your shopping experience simpler.
Things we were not impressed by
- The number one advertisement pitch I heard was geared toward savings! Not exactly what we experienced. These prices are fair but not lower than where I have shopped. Everything I searched was price matched at Whole Foods.
- When you need something for a recipe the day of this will not be your solution. Planning ahead will make this shopping experience better with approximately three day shipping.
If you have been on the fence about shipping your groceries to home I hope this helps. Our biggest adjustment this month in parenthood is shifting how we bring home the bacon, literally. Grocery shopping with full hands as a mom is tricky, working smarter makes things go smoother with innovation like Thrive, Prime Pantry, or a favorite around here is Kroger Clicklist. I hope you are ,making it easy on yourself by finding what works best for you. Thanks for stopping by!
Photography by Arielle Humphries